I am available to work on contracted writing and editing projects. I focus on health, food, humor, environment, policy, and social issues, but can write about anything, given a little time. I also am interested in translating science engagingly for a broad audience.
Styles and Tools
- Creative nonfiction/long-form essay
- Humor, including parody, satire, and pun-filled writing
- Health and science news
- Research summary or literature review and analysis (epidemiology, nutrition, etc.)
- Research paper (e.g. epidemiological study)
- Blog post
- Social media
- Graphic design (InDesign, Photoshop)
- Editing (especially Chicago Manual of Style)
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss rates and timeline.